40+ Romantic rain sms for fb and watsapp in english 2020

 40+ Romantic rain sms for  fb and watsapp in english 2020

 40+ Romantic rain sms for  fb and watsapp in english 2020
 Romantic rain sms for  fb and watsapp in english 2020

Rain Status 1

Rainy days are lazy days.
Makes you want to watch movies,
eat yummy food and
do absolutely nothing.

Rain Status 2
 Everybody wants happiness
nobody wants Pain
but you can’t have a rainbow
without a little Rain.


Rain Status 3
Sometimes, darkness can be too bright,
but sometimes,
Rain gives you Delight.


Romantic barish shayari status in english 2020

Rain Status 4
Be strong now
because things will get better.
It might be stormy now
but it can’t rain forever.


Rain Status 5
Sky and Earth
they never meet each other,
but send LOVE Through Rain…
!! Happy Monsoon !!


Rain Status 6
Falling in love is like the rain,
it’s unpredictable,
but there are always signs
before it completely fall.

 Read this also


Rain Status 7
If you want to see a rainbow,
you must go through the rain.
If you want to see true love,
you must go through the pain.


Rain Status 8
I just love rain!
The dark sky, thunder, and
the smell..!
Rainy Days make me HAPPY!



Rain Status 10
I like storms.
They let me know that
even the sky screams sometimes.


bemausam barish shayari status in english 2020

 bemausam barish shayari status in english 2020
bemausam barish shayari status in english 2020


Rain Status 13


Dear Sun,
I know you are up there
hiding behind the clouds.
Hide and seek is over,
let’s have some sunshine!



Rain Status 14


Let the rain wash away
all the pain of Yesterday.


read this also-


Rain Status 15


Rainy Season is the day
which can show the Love.




Rain Status 17


Rainy days are perfect for
cuddling up with a warm blanket,
my laptop, a good book, the remote and
a nice cup of something warm!


2 line barish sad shayari 2020

2 line barish sad shayari 2020
2 line barish  sad shayari 2020


Rain Status 19


Rain is not drops of water;
it’s the love of sky to the earth.



Rain Status 20


The nicest thing about
the rain is that it always stops.



Rain Status 21


Act like rain, carefree.
Love like ocean, never ending.
Be bright like sun,
warming up someone`s day.
.Have an amazing & blessed day.

Rain Status 22
Enjoying RAIN with a
cup of Tea.


Read this also


Rain Status 23


This Rain makes me miss
you even more.


Rain Status 24


I feel you around me,
whenever it Rains.


Rain Status 25


It’s a great fun with
a cup of Tea and a Rain.

Rain Status 26


I wish I could sit in the rain and
let it wash all MY worries away..


Rain Status 27


If people were like Rain,
I was like drizzle and
she was a hurricane.

romantic barish shayari for girlfriend


romantic barish shayari for girlfriend
romantic barish shayari for girlfriend

Rain Status 28


The drop of rain makes
a hole in the stone,
not by violence, but by oft falling.

Rain Status 29


Tears fall in my heart like
the rain on the town.

Rain Status 30


I always like walking in the rain,
so no one can see me crying.


Rain Status 31


I love the rain –
it washes memories off the
sidewalk of Life.

Read this also

Rain Status 32


The rain reminds me of you.
Because it’s falling hard and
I am too.



Rain Status 33


When I see the Rain
you are first come in my Mind..

Rain Status 34


Let’s cuddle on a rainy day
Watch Old movies and make out.


Rain Status 35


My dream is to hear
rocks hitting the window and
see you standing in the rain…

sher on barish in english 2020

sher on barish in english 2020

sher on barish in english 2020

Rain Status 36


Anyone who thinks that
the Sunshine is pure happiness,
has never danced in the RAIN.

Rain Status 38


Heavy rain showers remind me
of challenges in life.
Never ask for a lighter rain.
Instead pray for a better umbrella.



Rain Status 39


Monsoon Make
the love more Romantic..!!

Rain Status 40


I find peace
in the Rain...


Rain Status 41


Like the rain,
I have fallen for you.


Rain Status 43


Walking in the rain…
holding your hand…
that’s what I wish for..


Rain Status 45


Rainy days give people like me a
special kind of motivation –
the motivation to do absolutely nothing.


Rain Status 46


Let me touch you in
the Pouring Rain.


Rain Status 47


Anyone who thinks that
the Sunshine is pure happiness,
has never danced in the RAIN.


Rain Status 48


When I was younger
I remember watching two drops of rain
roll down window and
pretending it was a race.


Rain Status 49


I find my Love in the
RAIN....



Previous
Next Post »

Please do not enterany spam link in tha comment box ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

रक्षाबंधन के ऊपर शायरी raksha bandhan ke liye shayari

रक्षाबंधन के ऊपर शायरी raksha bandhan ke liye shayari भाई - बहन का ये पवित्र बंधन ऐसा है जो सब रिश्तों में सबसे अलग होता है| इस प्यारे से ...